- Getting ready. Get set. Bulletproof.
- Lean, mean, green juice.
- For the next three days, I’m drinking 2 twelve oz cups of fresh pressed green juice. Recipe: 3 Granny Smith apples, 2 celery stalks, 1 inch ginger, 1/4 pineapple, 1/3 bunch of cilantro, big handful leafy greens, 1 cucumber. I’m also having about 1 quart of vegetable soup and 1/4 cup of mixed whole nuts– cashews, walnuts and sunflower seeds. I hope I don’t starve to death before The Voice airs tonight.
- Finally, here I am. This blog is for me, mainly to chart my progress. I’m calling this my Life Do-Over. There is a lot to change in my life, including diet, exercise, etc. Today the focus is just getting this down on the blog and my first day of a food detox. As I get more comfortable with the format, I’ll get into details of the why’s, how’s, and when’s later.
- I don’t know what to write…
- Doing the laundry and thinking about Thanksgiving dinner menu 9 years ago