This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- Getting ready. Get set. Bulletproof.
- Lean, mean, green juice.
- For the next three days, I’m drinking 2 twelve oz cups of fresh pressed green juice. Recipe: 3 Granny Smith apples, 2 celery stalks, 1 inch ginger, 1/4 pineapple, 1/3 bunch of cilantro, big handful leafy greens, 1 cucumber. I’m also having about 1 quart of vegetable soup and 1/4 cup of mixed whole nuts– cashews, walnuts and sunflower seeds. I hope I don’t starve to death before The Voice airs tonight.
- Finally, here I am. This blog is for me, mainly to chart my progress. I’m calling this my Life Do-Over. There is a lot to change in my life, including diet, exercise, etc. Today the focus is just getting this down on the blog and my first day of a food detox. As I get more comfortable with the format, I’ll get into details of the why’s, how’s, and when’s later.
- I don’t know what to write…
- Doing the laundry and thinking about Thanksgiving dinner menu 9 years ago